Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Fun Quiz

I found this quiz online and it is a good way to get to know someone. I thought it might be fun to read and it was fun for me to do. Feel free answer any of these questions in my comments. I would love to get to know you all too.

Do you have any pets? Yes, two horses and one dog
What color shirt are you wearing? Purple
Name three things that are physically close to you: My cell phone and my pink teddy bear that my boyfriend won for me.
What is the last book you read? Life Without ED, but currently I am reading Gaining – The Truth About Life After Eating Disorders
Are you or were you a good student? I was in high school and in college I would say I am average.
What's your favorite sport? To play – Golf, to watch – Football.
Do you enjoy sleeping late? Not really. Sleep is overrated.
What was the last thing you dreamed about? Going on a date with a strange guy that was not my boyfriend.
Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Yes and yes. I rolled by car about two years ago. One of the scariest things of my life.
Do you believe in luck? Yes, I have been told I am a lucky person.
Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? Neither. I like them hard… haha.
Are you reliable? Yes
What's your favorite food? I’m not really sure actually. It used to be ice cream I think.
Is your room messy? Absolutely not
Do you give in easily? Nope. I’m stubborn.
Are you a good guesser? Horrible.
What's your least favorite day of the week and why? Friday, because that is the day I spend at the doctor.
Would you ever go skydiving? It is one of my life goals
What toothpaste do you use? Whatever is on sale
Do you enjoy challenges? Yes
What does your last text message say? I love you and will always love you. From my boyfriend.
Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to? My father
What's your favorite school subject? English
What is your dream vacation? Hawaii or Australia
What is your favorite animal? Horse…. Of course
Do you miss anyone right now? Everyone. I am very lonely.
Where were you when 9/11 happened? In my 5th grade math class
Do you have any obsessions right now? Oh gosh… probably everything.
Have you ever been to a different country? Yep... four!
Name three things in the world you dislike: Abusers, hypocrites, and going to the dentist.
Has a rumor even been spread about you? Most likely
Do you like sushi? I have never had it.
Do you believe in magic? No

0 comments:

Post a Comment