Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Like Lists

I have so many things running through my head. I do not know where to begin, but I feel as though I should write something. I cannot organize my thoughts at all. I feel I need to say so much, but it just won't come out into words. It is all so random too, so I will make a list. I like lists...

- I feel alone.
- I want to feel good enough.
- I'm hungry.
- I think that I drink alcohol for the wrong reasons.
- I miss my job and the people there.
- Finals are done! :D
- I'm tired of being sick.
- I miss horses.
- I wish my Grandpa was here.
- I really want my parents to say they love me.
- I'm scared of dying.
- I hate winter.
- I miss my dog.
- I want to have friends.
- I feel numb a lot of the time.
- Sleeping is difficult for me.
- If I won the lottery, I would give all the money to eating disorder research.
- I wish I could go somewhere warm, just for a day.
- I drink a lot of diet pop, so I don't feel as hungry.
- I want to feel pretty.
- I wish you were here right now.
- I'm so thankful for everything I have.
- I feel like a horrible person.

1 comments:

battleinmind said...

This list is so similar to one I wrote last year.
Well done on finals!
And about not feeling good enough or feeling horrible: these things aren't true, you are NOT a bad person.
xx

Post a Comment