Friday, August 26, 2011

Chances Are

I need help, but I don't know where to go or who to ask. I keep going through life this way with the idea that "it's not that bad", but is it?

I don't deserve help. I'm fine. I can just keep going.... right?

What if I die from this? I don't want to, but I could. I'm scared.

I don't have anyone to talk to about it. I'm embarrassed to even mention it.

I'm just the crazy girl with the eating disorder.

I wish I was more. I try to be more than what I have turned into.

I'm sick tonight. My stomach hurts so bad I could cry.

I won't sleep. Sleep is a rare occurrence these days.

I'll just lay here praying for sleep and hoping morning comes quickly.

Sometimes I fight it, but I'll give in tonight chances are...




1 comments:

battleinmind said...

Oh lovely I'm so sorry this is all getting so hard. You totally deserve and are worth help. Things can get better for you hun.
xxxx

Post a Comment