Sunday, October 9, 2011

Well...Yea

Okay. Not sure where to start with this post, but I'll just start rambling on and see where I end up....

Things with the ED have not been good lately. pretty shitty actually. I don't eat really. I drink a crap ton of energy drinks and diet pop. Monsters have became my good friend. Totally worth the two dollars I fork out to buy one. And diet Dr. Pepper. Yumm. Things with the ED are not good, so that means school is obviously not good either. It sucks actually. I don't sleep and it is so hard to focus on homework. I just took my first exam of the semester and got a 67%. At least I passed. This is my last semester and I cannot let my grades slip. Uggg.

Anywho, I am working as well. Work is work. It is going well and I don't mind it. Some days are better then others, but that is with everything. When your work life is going well, you know it is a sign that everything else is suffering. This is true for me. I stay late at work to make them happy and that is less time to sleep, study, or have fun. Sooo yea.

I'm busy busy busy. But I do have a date tomorrow night with Jack. Jack Daniels to be specific. I'm well over do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment