Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby Fever?


Everyone around me seems to be having baby fever. All I hear is girls talking about how they want to have a baby so bad. I never wanted to have children until I met my boyfriend. They say you will want to have children with the right guy, and that is true for me. The only problem is that I couldn't have kids right now, even if I wanted to. I have never had a regular period and now with my ED, I never get a period. When I hear my friends around me talk about how they have cramps, they are crabby, and they just hate their period, I say nothing. I even have heard some say they wish they didn't get it. When I hear these things, I just feel sad and left out. They complain about it and I just wish I would get cramps because that would mean I am healthy and could have a baby if I wanted to. I would have the choice, but right now I don't. I just hope some day I can have that choice. When I am ready..... and married.

0 comments:

Post a Comment