Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's Me

Most days I do not even feel like getting out of bed in the morning.
I cry every single day and I never miss a day either.
I am a perfectionist and I can finally admit that.
I like Michael Jackson. Deal with it.
I know how many calories and fat grams are in everything you eat.
I make lists in my head.
I hate working in groups.
Music inspires me.
I could eat cereal for every meal of every day.
I have a horrible memory and lose very important things on a daily basis.
I go to bed hungry every night.
Family is very important to me.
I have not had a cheeseburger in years.
I am in love.
I paint my fingernails because they are yellow and flakey. I’m embarrassed.
Horses are my heart and soul.
I rather listen than talk.
My boyfriend makes it all okay every day.
I am a smart ass.
A pet peeve of mine is people who dish it out, but can’t take it.
I am stubborn and won’t give up.
I enjoy watching westerns and musicals.
I spend at least one day a week at doctor’s appointments.
I like to help others.
Diet Cherry Coke rocks my world.
I am always tired.
Eating with others makes me extremely uncomfortable.
Sunsets are beautiful, but sunrises are even better.
I am always freezing cold.
I try to get everything done in one day.
I think I might be a little OCD.
Sadness is an everyday thing for me.
I lay awake at night thinking about everything I need to be doing.
God is a huge part of my life, but is not everything.
Money is not important to me.
I like to work out, but can’t anymore because I have heart problems.
Some people drink soda. I drink coffee.
I have a hard time relaxing.
I constantly worry about what others think.
I battle with myself every day.
I have an eating disorder.

1 comments:

Maeve said...

Oh I am so glad you're back online! Your long absence had me so worried. Obviously things are far from perfect, but I'm glad you're here and sharing.

I've set my blog to invitation only, but if you would like to keep reading it just send me an email at maeve.jones@live.com

Post a Comment