Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's Time

It is time to say goodbye to seven wonderful ladies. I have spent only a short time with them, but have gotten to know all of them so well. We started off as strangers, but that grew into much much more...

Our time together this year is ending, but the memories will last forever. I will never forget these ladies and the time we have spent together. There was never a dull moment with this group of women. They have helped me grow as a person and as a friend. They all have a special place in my heart...

I love you Megan, Katie, Phoua, Brittany, Michelle, Kyra, and Bhao.

2 comments:

~*~Katie Jo~*~ said...

I love you soo much Marissa!! You have been such an inspiration to me and I am going to miss you tons!! But we will DEF have Parker Staff reunions next year!! LOVE YOU!

Hyland said...

I'm pretty sure I love you mostest!! Ha, I love you chica!! I expect to have skype dates with you and a huge hug when I come back from the land of the Scotish!

Post a Comment