Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye 2010

I never make new year's resolutions because I think that they are dumb. No one ever follows through on them. I have decided to make a list of ten things I want to acomplish in 2011. Here ya go...


1. Graduate college. I am set to graduate December 2011, so if everything goes as planned I will be all done!
2. Run a half marathon. I am hoping to do this in May.
3. Make the Dean's list. I have never made it and I have two more semesters to try. College has been a huge struggle for me grades wise.
4. Get my own apartment. I want to move out of my parents house soooo bad.
5. Start two horses under saddle. I will do one the end of January in school and then my own horse in June.
6. Try and control my ED. I am not sure how yet, but I'm still thinking about how.
7. Get another job. I go through jobs like I go through shoes...
8. Travel. I am going to Europe in June and I'm so excited!
9. Save some money.
10. Apply to Grad school. I'm hoping to take the GRE and apply soon.

And for a little ED update... The past few days, my ED has been around. I have been restricting. A LOT. I know this is not good, but I feel that I need to. I haven't binged, so that is good. I have a feeling that it is coming though because with restricting comes a binge. I am trying my hardest not to binge though. I have been having chest pain and getting lightheaded, so I need to figure out how to eat better. Ugggg. I have a huge want to step on a scale too, but I cannot do that.

Anyways, I wish everyone a happy and blessed new year! :)

4 comments:

Sairs said...

Reality testing like this is always a really good way to gage how you are going with your ED. Well done for giving it a go, even though it did make you anxious. I have recovered from my ED and I think that would still make me a little anxious. I know I still see myself as much bigger than I really am too. Thanks for reading my blog :)
~Sarah~

Zena said...

I did that exact same exercise at remuda ( a tx center) and was astonished as to how distorted my mind was, Im so glad you did this exercise, it can be a real eye opener. .I hope that it was able to clear your mind to what is reality, at least for a bit.

ps, I love your blog and will be following if ya dont mind!

Love, Tara

grits said...

I'm so happy I found this post! I really want to try it now, it seems like such an eye opener. Great blog by the way! LOVE the title!

skim said...

what if I know how I look but want 2 b more thin? :C

Post a Comment